Get Iowa non-owner SR22 insurance after a DUI conviction.

No Car DUI Insurance Iowa

If you have an OWI conviction and don't own a vehicle, get license reinstatement with no car DUI insurance Iowa. Call us today!

No Car DUI Insurance Iowa


In Iowa, DUI offenses are called OWI (operating while intoxicated). If you have an OWI conviction and are not a vehicle owner, you’ll need No Car DUI Insurance Iowa to reinstate your license. You will have to meet several requirements to become eligible for a temporary restricted license (TRL). Then you can contact a licensed insurance provider to write a non-owner insurance policy, endorse an SR22 certificate, and file it with the state. You will also have to install an ignition interlock device to any vehicle you borrow to drive.

Driving under the influence (DUI) in Iowa is called OWI – operating while intoxicated. If you have an Iowa OWI conviction and don’t own a vehicle, you’ll need to get no car DUI insurance Iowa (Iowa SR22 insurance). A licensed insurance provider submits this filing with the state to reinstate your license. (more…)

Certain motor vehicle violations can result in penalties including suspension of your driver’s license. If you own no car but need SR22 insurance, you’ll need to file a non owner SR22 insurance Iowa certificate for license reinstatement. The Iowa non owner SR22 certificate is filed with the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT), then monitored closely for a period of time determined by the state. If you don’t maintain the insurance during that time, the Iowa DOT is notified. That results in a repeat license suspension. (more…)

To reinstate your license after suspension, you’ll need to buy SR22 insurance Iowa, and carry it for a certain period of time. This high risk insurance is also called a financial responsibility filing. It guarantees the state that you’ll maintain liability insurance in exchange for reinstating your driving privileges. (more…)


Get An UltraCar Insurance Quote

Please fill out the form below, providing as much information possible, in order to quickly receive your UltraCar Insurance quote today!

* Required fields.
** Msg&data rates may apply. To unsubscribe, text STOP to 313131 (393939 in Canada). For help text HELP anytime. Available in USA & Canada. Up to 1 msg/mo. Your privacy is always protected and your information will not be shared. Powered by Ez Texting.