What is an Ignition Interlock Device?
An ignition interlock device (or IID) is a breathalyzer installed in a vehicle that prevents driving under the influence of alcohol by disabling the vehicle if the driver’s blood alcohol content (BAC) is above the state-mandated threshold.
Why Choose Intoxalock?
THE EASIEST DEVICE.
- One-button activation, easy-to-read LED display, fast warm-up time, ability to program in English, Spanish, and easy blow patterns with no humming required
- Accurate and reliable technology
THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATIONS.
- Largest network of Certified Service Centers of any IID provider
- 5,000+ locations nationwide
- 90% of customers live within 15 minutes of a service center
- Saves time & travel
- 24/7/365 bi-lingual customer support, state-specific experts
- Free Intoxalock Mobile App to easily manage account, payments, calibrations and much more
- Flexible payment options and an easy to understand pricing model
- On average, Intoxalock devices cost around $2.50 a day
CENTRALIZE DATA MANAGEMENT.
- One-stop shop – Intoxalock headquarters does all of the reporting
- Dedicated compliance team
AN INDUSTRY LEADER.
- Developed in central Iowa
- Intoxalock has been in business for over 30 years
- Top-rated: more than 18,000 5-star ratings on Trustpilot
- Three (3) types of devices: Non-Camera Unit, Camera & GPS, and Home Monitoring Unit
Even if a client is not required to use an ignition interlock device by the state, many people choose to install an IID voluntarily as a safety and accountability measure to prevent drunk driving. Clients in our Voluntary Program are eligible for big savings: half off the monthly lease price.
Special Offer: FREE INSTALL!
The Free Install offer is a $100 rebate credit toward the cost of device installation (install cost is paid to the service center; we will reimburse the client via account credit up to $100).
Ask for the Free Install rebate when calling UltraCar Insurance or Intoxalock.
Make Intoxalock Ignition Interlock & UltraCar Insurance your #1 choice
UltraCar Insurance and Intoxalock: https://www.Intoxalock.com/Partner/Ultra
UltraCar Insurance (888) 551-1991 and Intoxalock customer support: (844) 403-5077