Intoxalock FAQ offers answers to common questions about the features and benefits of Intoxalock ignition interlock devices. UltraCar Insurance offers our customers with a DUI conviction one place to obtain SR22 or FR44 insurance for license reinstatement and to arrange for an IID installation.
What is an Ignition Interlock Device?
An ignition interlock device (or IID) is a breathalyzer installed in a vehicle that prevents driving under the influence of alcohol by disabling the vehicle if the driver’s blood alcohol content (BAC) is above the state-mandated threshold.
Why Choose Intoxalock?
THE EASIEST DEVICE.
- One-button activation, easy-to-read LED display, fast warm-up time, ability to program in English, Spanish, and easy blow patterns with no humming required
- Accurate and reliable technology
THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATIONS.
- Largest network of Certified Service Centers of any IID provider
- 5,000+ locations nationwide
- 90% of customers live within 15 minutes of a service center
- Saves time & travel
- 24/7/365 bi-lingual customer support, state-specific experts
- Free Intoxalock Mobile App to easily manage account, payments, calibrations and much more
- Flexible payment options and an easy to understand pricing model
- On average, Intoxalock devices cost around $2.50 a day
CENTRALIZE DATA MANAGEMENT.
- One-stop shop – Intoxalock headquarters does all of the reporting
- Dedicated compliance team
AN INDUSTRY LEADER.
- Developed in central Iowa
- Intoxalock has been in business for over 30 years
- Top-rated: more than 18,000 5-star ratings on Trustpilot
- Three (3) types of devices: Non-Camera Unit, Camera & GPS, and Home Monitoring Unit
Even if a client is not required to use an ignition interlock device by the state, many people choose to install an IID voluntarily as a safety and accountability measure to prevent drunk driving. Clients in our Voluntary Program are eligible for big savings: half off the monthly lease price.
Special Offer: FREE INSTALL!
The Free Install offer is a $100 rebate credit toward the cost of device installation (install cost is paid to the service center; we will reimburse the client via account credit up to $100).
Ask for the Free Install rebate when calling UltraCar Insurance or Intoxalock.
Make Intoxalock Ignition Interlock & UltraCar Insurance your #1 choice
UltraCar Insurance and Intoxalock: https://www.Intoxalock.com/Partner/Ultra
UltraCar Insurance (888) 551-1991 and Intoxalock customer support: (844) 403-5077
This article was last updated on February 13th, 2022 by UltraCar Insurance