UltraCar Insurance covers all your commercial auto insurance needs, whether you own a small business with one vehicle or a larger company with multiple vehicles.
What are the benefits of commercial auto insurance from UltraCar Insurance?
We help you obtain a comprehensive policy quickly and easily, with features that save you time and money. For example, we can:
- Use prior personal auto insurance as proof of continuous insurance, so you get a better commercial auto rate, as well as discounts.
- Offer discounts for your number of years in business.
- Take care of federal and state filing for the trucking industry.
- Provide an additional discount if you carry general liability insurance.
What kinds of businesses should insure their work-related vehicles?
Businesses like these need liability insurance on their company vehicles:
- Retail shops
- Wholesale distributors
- Consultants & more
Vehicles covered by commercial auto insurance policies:
- For-hire tow trucks
- Dump trucks
- Pickup trucks
- Sport utility vehicles (SUVs)
For-hire businesses such as these need specialty truck coverage for drivers:
- Owner/operator vehicles
- Independent general freight haulers
- Dirt, sand, and gravel haulers
- Long haul trucks
- Tractor/trailer combos & more
Commercial tow truck policies cover businesses such as:
- Towing services
- Gas stations
- Auto repair shops & more
Why UltraCar Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance costs matter to any new or established business. UltraCar Insurance has a variety of commercial auto and general liability insurance programs to fit your needs and budget. As a brokerage company, we can offer you many cost-saving advantages. We’ll find you the best policy and rate by surveying several major insurance providers. Our agents do all the background work, so you can concentrate on building your business. Call us to discuss your coverage options today!
This article was last updated on December 2nd, 2022 by UltraCar Insurance